Branch Lobby to Reopen June 15th, 2020
In recent weeks, First Oklahoma has continued to serve our members via drive-thru, digital banking, and in person by appointment. But starting June 15th, our branch lobby will reopen to the public with modified hours.
We’re putting the health and safety of our employees and membersfirst in this process by implementing new procedures and guidelines which will take effect June 15th, 2020.
Protection & Sanitation
- Visitors to branches are encouraged to wear a mask, however full-face coverings will not be permitted to ensure that security requirements are met.
- Sanitation stations have been added to each branch entryway and teller area for employee and member use.
- ATMs, Drive-Thru, andLobbies are being sanitized every hour.
- Acrylic guards have been installed at each teller window.
- Floor markers and waiting areas have been spaced 6ft apart to help members practice social distancing.\
- To reduce the risk of community spread, we encourage you to use contactless banking options if you have been exposed to, are sick with, or are caring for someone with COVID-19.
Changes to Branch Procedures
Branch lobby will limit the number of members allowed in. Maximums will be 5 members and branch staff will monitor to ensure safety.
Branch restrooms will be closed to the public during this phase.
- Lobby hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Drive-thru hours:7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Saturday.
- Appointments: Set appointments at any time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.Appointments are designed to help members with their financial needs while providing a carefully planned way to minimize contact in the branch that accommodates the members schedule
Our executive team will be monitoring the situation closely and following the advice from state and local officials to ensure we are properly implementing CDC guidelines and safety measures for our employees and members. Procedures will be evaluated on a weekly basis and the progression into the next phase will be determined accordingly.